We are just 10 days away from hosting the 61st Annual Louisiana Foodservice & Hospitality EXPO—August 2-4—in New Orleans! The EXPO has it all—hundreds of exhibiting companies that supply the foodservice industry with the latest in technological advances, equipment, services, food products and beverage options. With numerous chances to increase your profitability, gain value knowledge and meet with your peers, old and new, if you aren’t registered to attend the EXPO, what are you waiting for?
Have a specific need? Get a jump start on your EXPO experience and check out the list of exhibiting companies, many returning favorites and nearly 50 new exhibitors you've never seen before. Around every corner, down every aisle, awaits an exhibitor ready to meet your need, whether it be through an efficient new system, a hot new product, an upgraded piece of equipment or a dazzling new menu item or alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage to boost your profits.
It’s not the destination, it’s the journey! The best way to maximize your EXPO experience is to create your Personalized Show Guide.
Here’s how it works:
- Click the Floor Plan link here.
- In the top right hand corner, click login and create a new profile by entering your email and creating a password.
- On the left hand side of the page, scroll to view companies alphabetically or search for a specific company.
- Located a company you want to check out on the floor plan? Find it on the Floor plan.
- Click on the booth area to view the company profile, a link to their website and click on the star to make that company a “favorite.”
- Once you’ve “favorited” all the companies you plan to visit at the EXPO, click the Print button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- A window will pop up in the middle of the screen and you can hit Personalize Planner, which will create a PDF of your “favorite” companies by booth number and the floor plan with those booths highlighted.
- Print your Personalize Planner.
Haven’t registered for the EXPO? What are you waiting for? We are ready to host you for a little work and a lot of fun! Register today here.
Thank you to this year’s Platinum Sponsors!
Heartland Payment Systems, Louisiana Cookin’, Capital One, Republic National Distributing Company, UnitedHealthcare, Glazer’s of Louisiana, Louisiana Restaurant Association Self Insurer’s Fund and the LRA Education Foundation.
Gold Sponsor—Midlands, Generations Hall & Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses; and Silver Sponsors—Fisher & Phillips, LLP and Johnson, Johnson, Barrios & Yacoubian.