The Louisiana Restaurant Association’s (LRA) Acadiana Chapter is pleased to announce its 2014 Chapter Awards recipients. The presentation was made during the Acadiana Chapter’s annual awards banquet at City Club in River Ranch in Lafayette, December 2, 2014.
The awards are as follows:
- Sanjay Maharaj and Kevin Robin of The Little Big Cup in Arnaudville, Restaurateurs of the Year
- Kevin Moody and B.I. Moody of Coyote Blues and Burgersmith in Lafayette, Hall of Fame Inductees
- Keith Bond of Mel’s Diner in Lafayette and Broussard, Active Member of the Year
- Richard Hernandez of Community Coffee in Lafayette, Associate Member of the Year
- Frankie Bertrand, President & CEO of Opelousas-St. Landry Parish Chamber of Commerce, Distinguished Service Award