If you have yet to re-open, here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- Write down what you need to do and secure to get your restaurant back open, even if for limited hours.
- Determine the total amount of lost business income.
- Identify all of your financial obligations, including suppliers, loans and pay
- If available, gather your past year business records, sales and projected profits to build your case for what you’ve lost due to interruption.
- Document your facility damage and your lost inventory.
The Louisiana Restaurant Association is here to help and assist you in whatever why you need during this time of recovery. We have resources and consultants available to provide guidance as you work to regain a sense of normalcy for your business.
If you are in need of assistance to advice the local media of your status, we are able to assist in this capacity as well.